Longo’s auditorium seating experts have consulted on hundreds of chair renovation projects. Below is an excerpt of the services provided by Longo when contracted to provide auditorium seating restoration services:
Chair Restoration Process:
- Chairs Are Removed from the Site and Carefully Shipped to a 500,000 Square Foot Facility in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Metal Components Are Stripped Clean, Prepared, and Powder Coated for A New, Durable Finish.
- Worn, Damaged or Broken Parts Are Repaired or Replaced.
- New Poly Foam is Added Prior to Upholstery.
- Cushions and Backs are Custom Fitted with Tailored Covers.
- Stained Wood Parts Are Stripped, Sanded, and Refinished With a Clear, Hard Lacquer.
- Seat Lifting Mechanisms are Repaired or Replaced.
- Aisle Lighting Can Be Repaired or Added, as Required.
- New Assembly Hardware is used on Chair Components.
- Chairs Are Carefully Returned to Your Auditorium and Installed to Strict Accordance with Your Schedule.
Longo’s auditorium seating restoration services are available for public schools, private schools, universities, performing arts theatres and concert venues located in New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. If you would like an auditorium seating evaluation, please call (800) 635-6646 or email email@example.com.
Related Website Links & Downloads:
Auditorium Seating Restoration (Metal), Irwin Seating Brochure
Auditorium Seating Restoration (Wood), Irwin Seating Brochure